SUNY Diversity Honors Scholarship
This state scholarship is designed for undergraduate students from a broad range of backgrounds that promote diversity in our student body while displaying high academic excellence. Recipients must be U.S. citizens or permanent resident aliens and must be New York State residents, who will make a contribution to the diversity of the student body in their program or school, primarily by overcoming a disadvantage or other impediment to success in higher education. Additional essays are required.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a first-generation college student?
- Do you have a physical or other disability?
- Do you come from a non-English speaking background?
- How have you overcome a disadvantage or other impediment to success in pursuing higher education?
- What are your career vocational goals, related to the purposes of this scholarship?
- What are your educational goals, and the difficulties you have encountered trying to achieve those goals?
- Show 1 more