Richard Porter Leach Fellowship
For ESTABLISHED PERFORMING ARTISTS, undergraduate students only.
The Richard Porter Leach Fellowship allows active and established performing artists to pursue a college degree while continuing to practice their craft. To be considered as a Richard Porter Leach Fellow, an applicant must be a matriculated undergraduate student. This award may be renewed as long as the student remains active in his or her craft, continuously enrolled, and in good academic standing.
Leach Fellows must have an established performance reputation. The application requires a letter of nomination from the director or manager of a performing company – or other established member of the theater, dance or music community who knows the applicant’s work well – and by two additional references, including the current coach, mentor or teacher, if possible.
The Leach Fellowship covers all tuition and fees and up to $200 per term for required books. Applications will be accepted through October 31, and recipients notified prior to the beginning of the spring term.
- Undergraduate Studies
- Supplemental Questions
- Performing art field:
- What are your career vocational goals, related to the purposes of this scholarship?
- How would a scholarship help you achieve your goals?
- Please submit a current resume or biography that includes a list of works, samples of reviews, and/or publicity materials.
- Please submit any samples of your work.
- Please submit any links to your work.
- Submit any additional links to your work (if available)
- Please submit the contact information for two professional references. Applicant should confirm individuals are willing to provide references before supplying this information.
- Professional Reference #1
- Professional Reference #2
- Have you submitted a letter of nomination from the director or manager of a performing company or other established member of the theater, dance or music community who knows your work well?
- You may submit the letter of nomination via a file attachment.
- Show 5 more